We’ve been part Procam’s story from almost the beginning. Our 6-year partnership with Procam has spanned from e-commerce & custom development, web design, SEO, and business consulting. As a result of their rapid rise we’ve had the opportunity to see them through a number of different challenges. One complex growth & sustainability question was:
How to grow online sales, between multiple channels, while also maintaining an accurate inventory count in the brick and mortar store locations?
Getting inventory across multiple channels, and into every necessary channel was a big factor. We researched solutions and platform that would, with one inventory database, allow Procam to sell online, in stores, and through marketplaces.
- Move e-commerce store from Big Commerce to self host Magento
- Custom integration with Lightspeed POS to manage multi-channel inventory
- Update internal process for order processing and fulfillment
Team: 2 developers, 1 business analyst, 1 project manager
Total project timeframe: 10 months
The move to a more robust online and inventory solution has changed their business dramatically. Procam now has additional infrastructure to automate the management of their growing product line and sales channels.
- 85% reduction in inventory errors among all channels
- Online sales now over $3 million per year
- Currently 2 store locations with a 3rd opening soon
- Over $10 million in total sales
- Largest photo and video dealer in Detroit